STAY! is an independent, supportive and freely accessible contact point for refugees and migrants from non-EU countries.We offer the following services free of charge:
- Assistance with all questions related to migration laws and legal status
- Help at the Foreigners Department (Ausländerbehörde) and the Federal Bureau for Migration and Refugees (Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge)
- Support with translating papers and filling out forms
- Referral to other institutions, lawyers and political initiatives
- Referral to dedicated physicians, offering emergency services to migrants without health insurance
We also provide information regarding the following topics – of course also free of charge:
- Processes of bureaucracy and technical questions related to dealing with the civil authorities
- Elegibility for social services and how to apply for them
In addition, we plan to organize public awareness campaigns related to migration, refugees and racial discrimination as well as public events highlighting the situation of refugees and the work of STAY!
You can come to us during our opening hours with all your questions. You don’t need an appointment.The STAY! Office is located on Hüttenstraße 150.